Summer is here and with it many visitors are coming to the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. If you’re one of those looking to spend your days under the sun, follow these 6 steps to get back home with an amazing tan.
- Equip yourself. If you already have a favorite tanning oil or cream, bring it. You might not find it so easily. We recommend you purchase one that is water resistant and biodegradable.
- It’s about tanning, not burning. Avoid the sun when it’s at its highest peak. Preferably lay down early and after 3 pm.
- Apply your tanning oil and reapply every hour and a half to keep your skin protected.
- Quick tanning sessions are the best. Short tanning periods provide better results and help you keep a clear and even tan. Protect your most vulnerable areas such as neck and ears; you don’t have to use the oil everywhere.
- To make your tan last longer, take a bath in the tub with chamomile. If you don’t have one, use a sponge at the shower.
- Last but not least, keep your skin hydrated at all times. This will keep it healthy and help you avoid itching and swelling because of the UV rays.
Now you’re all set to get a great summer color for your holidays here! See you soon and don’t forget to share your tan pics with us 😉